Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to join again

+9
Shizzlez
Blackout
Cyb
Storm
Scoozy
Michu
Rocket
Acromus
Code
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I want to join again - Page 3 Empty Re: I want to join again

Post  Acromus Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm

such a shitwhole
Acromus
Acromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Shizzlez wrote:I DO BELIEVE THAT I STAND CORRECTED AND YOU HAVE CLEARLY SPELT HOLE WRONG. THE CORRECT SPELLING WOULD BE WHOLE.

lol, gg at u broo;)
Storm
Storm

http://www.vspankers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Acromus Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Almost the hole posts from Storm say the same:

Storm wrote:lol, gg at u broo;)
Acromus
Acromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zjawin Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Omg... vS, You are so funny...
You call our clan Bs clan...
Sniper You call our clan bs and You did not read our forum as Extacy?
Kevin tell us who are you. No one outside vS doesn't belive you that you are new player -.-

Zjawin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocket Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Wait, you callin' me a child Mike? You are dangerously funny. Look in the mirror, boy. I almost built my personal life, drinking beer fucking every day. Just shut up kinder.

Bye, wish you good luck in Gore industry. Continue growing cWg clan. You are pathetic. Peace.

Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Acromus Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 pm

You are full of bs if you still don't believe that Kevinja is new lol.

About the vS - BOOM debacle, why don't you guys simply play a Clanwar and shut up about all the bs.
Acromus
Acromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Acromus Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Rocket wrote:I almost built my personal life, drinking beer fucking every day. Just shut up kinder.

LOL
Acromus
Acromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 am

i dont know what the fcuk you guys have man, GTFO here which speaking BS.. dont do this forum with BS posts..

Rocket wrote:I almost built my personal life, drinking beer fucking every day. Just shut up kinder.

and nigga, are u now crazy when u drink beer every day? or u just said it cuz u think its hard to drink beer?
i rly dont understand whats crazy on drinking beer, about building ur personal life.. i rly dont care what u built or what u wanna built.. rly it dont care anyone..

so pls GTFO if u continue with writing BS posts in VS forum.. the same for all guys which do it..
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  BucK Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Thank god I don't do bs anymore Rolling Eyes Btw most vS knows I'm the goody grown up now Wink

Acromus wrote:About the vS - BOOM debacle, why don't you guys simply play a Clanwar and shut up about all the bs.

True.. but the reasons mage don't wanna war vS is cuz:

1. He thinks kev is milad
2. He thinks most vS hax
3. Don't like much of the members
4. Thinks vS is bs clan
5. Prolly scared (no offence mage but it looks like it)

The end.. now go home! Wink
BucK
BucK

Back to top Go down

Post  Acromus Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 pm

BucK wrote:1. He thinks kev is milad
2. He thinks most vS hax
3. Don't like much of the members
4. Thinks vS is bs clan
5. Prolly scared (no offence mage but it looks like it)

1. I am 100% certain that he isn't. 1) Milad was way better 2) Milad has a completely different voice on TS
2. That's a lame excuse. Just because they are better. After playing this game for 10 years I still haven't seen many hackers who use haxes actively in game. In fact pretty much no1 does apart from Stix and Pav. Shiz is the only vS of who I know that he has used a hack before, but that was like 5 years ago. Also haxing is absolutely no fun. It might be fun for a week or two, but after that it gets boring as hell. So I seriously doubt that anyone in here uses haxes. Without real proof it's just another lame accusation.
3. -
4. -
5. For a good reason.
Acromus
Acromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizzlez Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 pm

You call this the cwg clan in the making but your the ones that bring it to that, pritty sure cwg was just rollin on, playin gore hardly ever and yet somehow the whole of gore managed to hate 5 players that played the game about 2 hours a week and that was only down to the fact that you little boom kiddies that couldnt take getting raped spread shit about us to all the other little kiddies on gore that have no idea so then it all becomes one big spreading circle of bullshit which then ended up on our forum, Your doing exactly the same here, so pick up ur bottom lip's and fuckoff.

WE REALLY DONT WANT YOU HERE, WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO CONJURE UP CONVERSATION WITHOUT YOU BOOM KIDS.
Shizzlez
Shizzlez

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoozy Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

One More and Last time, i am not my bro.
my bro read that in boom forum and told me about it, then i asked him for the pw which he gave me, black got it too, cuz he was at my place that day. we kept reading that thread, untill mage locked it, prolly he was scared that my bro will tell me, which he did, god bless him Smile

and if you dont believe me i dont fuckin care, just gtfo then.

Scoozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mage Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Wtf is this shit? I neither said they hack nor that I don't want to play with vS cause I think Kevin is Milad. Only 1 player from BOOM wants war with you (Dato), so I don't know why we are supposed to do it. If more than 5 BOOMs wanted this war, then we would do it, but atm only one does..

Acro, you may as well shut up and play gore a bit before talking. There is a bunch of hackers in GORE now. I keep banning wall-hackers from the servers everyday.
Some of them are retail hackers who are back in GORE (a turkish guy, stix, pav etc - didn't know that this pav guy used to hack. I'll keep an eye on him now. Thanks for info).
There are, also, new generation hackers, like Matt, Doctor Who, Al Capwned etc.
I don't know if anyone in here hacks and I don't know what hacks have to do with our "conversation".

Tbh, Acro, you were the one who told me that Kevin is someone who play GORE for 6 years and that he is not a new player as I thought. It doesn't matter if he is Milad or whoever. Excluding him and cyb, the rest of vS are a bunch of bs-ers (Michu, Black, Sniper, Shiz) and two-faced people (Black, Sniper, Boze and Shiz, who suddenly acted like best friend to us when vS was created) and that's why I don't want to have war with them (this is only what I think, not what all BOOMs think).

@sniper and all the others who insult me and BOOM:
All the bs keep starting from sniper and blackout, no BOOM, no "bucks" no nothing. Here is a "BS Timeline":
1)BS with CWG started when blackout (and ryder) begun insulting me for unreal reasons (unreal admin mistakes) and when blackout accused me of banning him for no reason, which I didn't (the reason is still in a topic he created in GR forum).

2)BS with MOD started after the second "war-try" that failed and sniper accused only BOOM (at the beginning only. later we agreed on that it was Sardo's fault). The shit became more after the third (and last) "war-try", that Sniper made acro play for MOD using a MOD member's name (Skriless) and when we found out that Bugsbunny and Macromedia were fake players created by Blackout (quit asking for proofs. If you really had nothing to do with it, you wouldn't ask for proofs. Someone asks for proofs when he is not innocent and that's a "RULE").

3)BS with VS started when we found out Extacy was Sniper and Rocket revealed he was Code. BOOM had nothing to do with that though, as Rocket told us the same day Sniper read about it in OUR private section and what we do with our members is only BOOM's concern (I say this cause someone talked about kicking Rocket).

I talk with facts and you talk with imaginary shit.
If you think that BOOM is a bs clan after this, then there is no reason to keep talking. I don't want to go down to your level trying to prove the obvious. If you want to keep arguing about this shit, do it on MSN or in gore.

PS: Buck and Acro, I don't need others to talk for me and make it even worse than it is. If I need a lawyer, I will inform you Wink

EDIT: Btw acro, this has nothing to do with you, so could you stop saying bs about me? You should know that idgaf losing in a clan-war. If I did, we wouldn't have wars with GR and @s7. When you asked me to shut up in TMF forum cause the conversation was "none of my concerns", I did it. I expect you to do the same now.
EDIT2: I just saw that Sniper had posted before I did. I know that Extacy existed as a different player, but he stopped playing GORE and that was when you got his password. It's pretty suspicious that he showed up on forum and GORE when I told you we don't war with you and then, some days later, when Capiy told you on public server that rocket has a new name which is BOOM's secret or something like that he was on forum again, but not in GORE. I would like to see your explanation about this tbh ...

Mage

http://boom-clan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Acromus Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 pm

I didn't really say anything against you Mage, did I?
Just giving my neutral objective opinion here ...

mage_wizard wrote:Acro, you may as well shut up and play gore a bit before talking. There is a bunch of hackers in GORE now. I keep banning wall-hackers from the servers everyday.

True. The usual convicts ...

mage_wizard wrote:Tbh, Acro, you were the one who told me that Kevin is someone who play GORE for 6 years and that he is not a new player as I thought. It doesn't matter if he is Milad or whoever.

That was some wrong information from Carter when Kevinja was a new guy. And we were wondering why he plays so good. But as it turned out he wasn't. He was merely a new guy in Gore who played other FPS before.

mage_wizard wrote:PS: Buck and Acro, I don't need others to talk for me and make it even worse than it is. If I need a lawyer, I will inform you Wink

Just defending Kev's good spirit here.
From the start I knew that vS the bs will continue if Kev let's in guys from cWg. (Nothing against cWg).

mage_wizard wrote:EDIT: Btw acro, this has nothing to do with you, so could you stop saying bs about me? You should know that idgaf losing in a clan-war. If I did, we wouldn't have wars with GR and @s7. When you asked me to shut up in TMF forum cause the conversation was "none of my concerns", I did it. I expect you to do the same now.

Ya that's because you interfered in a Clanwar request between TMF and @s7. But this here is some general bs that has been going on ever since BOOM and MOD have been created.
You guys still keep complaining about the same old bs about Black's or Sniper's brother etc, blah blah.
On one hand's side it's somehow amusing but on the other it's really getting lame and boring. Why can't you just speak the truth and cut all the crap.
There are hardly any clanwars because all of this bs. Making new clans doesn't solve the problem either because there are always the same people around. Just get things working between you guys.

I mean I have found peace with my past bs aswell. And now I'm fine with the guys who were inflicted.

Just speak the truth and accept what had happened between you guys. In the end it's all about having fun playing Gore.
Acromus
Acromus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mage Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:44 pm

I only speak of the truth or the truth I know based on the information I have. But don't ask me to accept what happened between me and "The Austrians", who acted like friends but insulted me when I didn't see.

Something I forgot to mention before; sniper just proved black a liar, as black said that they found out about code by his IP.

It would be a good start that both sides speak of the truth and not think of new lies, if we want to "reach" peace.

Mage

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Well, I meant we read it first and checked then the IP.

And Mage. You're always talking about me. For example I did insult Boom and so.
Do you think you did no mistakes? I'm always the bad guy, and you're the good, who never makes Mistakes.
You're not so good as you think, with your "Now-I'm-writing-a-long-Post".
You think you know everybody and everything in Gore. Hahaha, Facts. Laughable.

EDIT: Kev would you pls delete this Topic? thnx.
Blackout
Blackout

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizzlez Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I thought i clearly told you to fuckoff but instead you posted a history book on gore, this bullshit started when boom was created and you thought you had grown some balls to step up to the people that had played gore while you were still asking your dad where babies came from. You kicked buck out of your clan for being an idiot or whatever the reason was but if anything he is the lesser fucktard of you all.

so seriously now stop posting here, for some reason kev hasnt banned you but there would be about 8 users left on this forum if i had admin.

I want to join again - Page 3 Fuckoff
Shizzlez
Shizzlez

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

lol shiz, ur idea is nice lol:P
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizzlez Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 pm

maybe we can change the banner a little at the top and add a keep-out like sign.

Even better we could have a page before the forum saying WARNING! the following content may contain unapropriate paragraphs of bullshit from mage and teamboom.
Shizzlez
Shizzlez

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Shizzlez wrote:maybe we can change the banner a little at the top and add a keep-out like sign.

Even better we could have a page before the forum saying WARNING! the following content may contain unapropriate paragraphs of bullshit from mage and teamboom.

hahaa.. lol, gg:D
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 pm

LOOOL.
Blackout
Blackout

Back to top Go down

Post  Mage Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Ancient Greeks used to say that whoever is guilty acts aggressive.
I didn't insult you at all, but you insult me from the very beginning.You call me kid, but you are the ones who can't have a normal conversation. Well, if you are men and I am a kid, I want to remain a kid forever!

If you read the whole topic from the beginning, you will know who should be banned and kicked from their clans.

Whatever. This is my last post. Farewell holy guys. The bs guy is leaving.

PS: You should become a friend clan to NWP. You are completely the same ......!
http://clan-nwp.com/showthread.php?4280-NWP-vs-BOOM

Mage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinja Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 pm

ahahah man this is absurd,

I HAVE NO TIME TO read ur lecture Mage and really... Not even bothering reading it.

About this trash talking and acusations, please None cares what you think or what ur clanmembers think about us really were more mature then this nonsense.

So just Stop wasting ur time writing 2 pages FULL OF BULLSHIT. and Move allong.

Don't you Pigs get it? I AM NOT MILAD IT was A JOKE WHEN I SAID I WAS, GEt it A JOKE!!

Don't post in OUR forum about what YOU think about vS. WE don't care your toughts don't count here.

Your own BOOM forum is the place for that trashtalking not here.

If you willing to post here keep it Normal and respective.

ps rocket and boom. Keep your spy's with you, Nolifers.I want to join again - Page 3 Middle-finger
Kevinja
Kevinja
Admin

https://vspankers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizzlez Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:48 pm

LOL @ GREEK GODS, IM ENGLISH, DO I LOOK LIKE A GIVE A DAMN ABOUT GREEK GODS AND WHAT THEY SAY.
Shizzlez
Shizzlez

Back to top Go down

Post  BucK Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:01 pm

god dang what a crazy thread.. my head almost blew off reading all this O_O
BucK
BucK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content